Sunday, February 25, 2018

PARKS OF BAGUIO CITY: MALCOLM SQUARE


Just like the Igorot Park, Malcolm Square is a paved park right at the heart of the city. Once a paid parking lot, it was renovated to a city park with a stage, and again renovated to this paved park. This is a space at the foot of Session road where pedestrians can walk freely without any cars passing. 



Although there is no shade in this park, there are still a number of people sitting on the benches and concrete chairs. This is a good place to wait for friends or have meet ups.









How to reach the park?

As it is in the foot of Session road, there wouldn't be any public utility jeepney passing or unloading to the park. This spot is best reached while walking after one reaches downtown .




Establishments near the park?

Maharlika Livelihood Center is across the park. The immediate establishments near this place are banks - BPI Family and Security Bank, U-need Grocery, Tiongsan Bazaar and other small establishments on the block. DBP bank is also right across Session road.

Malcolm Square is one of the parks you can visit in Baguio city.



2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone I want to appreciate the great work of Dr. Ehoh , I have been diagnose of herpes simplex virus for years,I’ve lost all hope and that there is no cure and I have been taken medicine to sustain myself till I got to know about Dr. Eboh through a friend who he cured of Hiv. I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after years of pains and suffering , it is indeed a miracle, his web site: https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com is a great man, I have heard so much about how he hashelp lot of people, if you have any issue you can contact him for help.via: holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.you can contact me for more information via: holycurecenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to thank Dr Eboh for the herbal HIV medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from HIV when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that Dr Eboh gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of HIV, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Eboh, His Website: https://holycurecenter.wordpress.com for healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. holycurecenter@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348053823815.

    Dr Eboh CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. Love spell
    6. Lotto Spell

    ReplyDelete

HYDROLOGY: GROUNDWATER YIELD AND QUALITY

courtesy of Water Education Foundation Aquifers are important sources of fresh water. Two types of aquifers - confined and unconfined...